We chose this blog all bout a Summer Holiday Wishlist for this week’s Blog of the Week. It’s by Laura from Are we nearly there yet Mummy?
I have the opportunity, this year, to spend loads of time with my children during the school holidays.
On Monday I let the children make their Summer holiday wish list. It was fairly easy, they each took it in turns to write two thing at a time. This is what they came up with;
- St Ives
- Use our pocket money
- Farmer James’ Swimming
- Kite flying
- Bike track
- Book shop again
- Holiday to Scotland
It’s all a bit sensible if you ask me.
My list would have gone like this;
- Visit Narnia
- Eat toasted marshmallows and chocolate all day
- Go camping
- Make Mum and Dad slaves for a day
- Cinema at least four times
- Create a Lego village on the dining table
- Pyjama day
- Sit in a bookshop for a few hours, mooching
- Make a den and sleep in it
- Slide down the stairs in sleeping bags
- Paint in the garden
- Water fight!
That just about covers it. So I think I’ll incorporate some of these into the first list and see how we go. What are you doing during the Summer holidays?